2020 was a great year to be at the pool. Despite many new rules, our team of guards, board members, coaches, and the members adjusted as we needed
In 2021, we plan to open under the guidelines of the Department of Health and Human Services again. These guidlelines addresses maximum occupancies, use of
face mask, signage, hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting, social distancing, and monitoring the health of our staff and members. Our staff will be cleaning any high contact areas throughout the
To comply with the social distancing recommendations, we will be opening using a reservation system. This will allow us to limit the number of people
at the pool and for us to completely clear the facility for sanitation at regular intervals throughout the day. We will allow members to reserve time slots of 1 hour and 45 mins. This will allow us
to limit the number of people at the pool. Under the guidelines, we can have more but as a board we decided to err on the side of caution and lower the maximum occupancy to 60 people at a time. No
more than 30 people in the water at a time
The results from 2020's survey and successes were taken into consideration when creating this coming year's pool rules. We thank you for taking the
time to voice your concerns and opinions. Our goal is to have our members return to the pool as safely as possible.
- At this time the pool will only be open to members. No guest will be allowed.
- The following areas will be closed: basketball court, foosball table, cornhole, playground area, ping pong table and grill area.
- High touch areas such as handrails, toilets and sinks will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- The Ladies’ dressing room will only have one changing stall open for use.
- The Lost and Found will be relocated to the office. We ask that you take all personal items with you. Anything left at the pool will need to be reclaimed
by the end of the day. At closing, the Lost & Found will be cleaned out and anything left will be discarded.
- Members will enter the building via the front door. If anyone is in the hallway, please wait outside the door and wait to be called to the check in desk.
- At the end of your reservation time, members will exit via the gates by the ping pong table.
- The chairs will be set up 2 chairs with six feet between the next set of chairs. If you only require one chair simply put belongings in the chair next to you
so that no one sits there.
- Please remind your children the need to social distance from anyone outside your family.
- Concessions will only be sold from the roll up window behind the guard table. Please do not enter the hallway to purchase snacks.
- No one but guards on duty should be sitting at the guard table.
- The picnic tables, tables and chairs will be available for your use. Please use with only members of your family.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged if moving around the deck. However, masks should not be used in the pool.
- We will not have pool noodles at the pool. You are welcome to bring your own pool noodles. Other toys can be brought to the pool for your family’s
use. Floats are at the discretion of the manager on duty.
- At the end of each session, the chairs will be collected and replaced with chairs that have been disinfected. Members are welcome to bring their own chairs if
- Please remember, children under the age of 13 are not allowed at the pool without adult supervision.
We ask for your patience as we work through the details to make your time at the pool as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Please remember your membership must be paid before you can use the pool. If you decide not to join this year but plan to return next season, please reach
out to our membership chair to discuss your options.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again. If you have any concerns that we have not addressed, please let us know.