Swim team is
back for 2021!
- Practices will run Monday thru Friday June 14 - July 23 and will be
offered in the mornings only.
- At this time, practices will be limited to 5 swimmers per lane and
registration is on a first come, first served basis. *Subject to change based on COVID-19 regulations.
- There will be two sessions, 8:00-8:50 and 9:00-9:50. We would
prefer to have 10& unders in Session 1 and 11& overs in Session 2, but please sign up for the time that works best for your family.
- All swimmers must be able to swim across the pool independently, as coaches will not be getting in the water. We
will not be offering the Waterspouts program at this time.
- The Chapel Hill Summer Swim League (CHSSL) will operate virtual
meets throughout the season, these will take place at the Exchange Pool during regular practice times.
- There will be an in-person Champs meet the weekend of July 23-25.
Sessions will be age group specific and will take place at various league pools. Details TBA!
- Registration opens April 15 and must be completed through the
Exchange Pool online portal so please go ahead and pay your pool membership dues now so there will be no delays at the time of registration!
- Cost will be $125 per swimmer and must be paid through the online
- We hope to be able to open more spots if regulations relax, so
please sign up for the waitlist if there are no more spots available in your preferred time slot.